Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm coming back, plus Jack Horner

All right, after a more or less sixth month absence I've finally succumbed to the pressure to reinvigorate this blog. The very last thing I've got time for. I just turned 30 last week, so I'm renewing some resolutions, eating better, working out more regularly, trying to get at least 6 hours of sleep a night, maintaining an abandoned web log... In order to make sure this happens, I'm going to promise to commit to at least 7 solid days of blog posts. This first one is a softball, as I'm coasting on the name recognition of both Horner and the fabulous TED Talks series.... however, this was brought to my attention by one of my rare, non-paleo friends, for the first time she brought a paleo news item to my attention that I hadn't already known about 10 years earlier!

I include this because it is an interesting talk, but also because of the MOBILE Molecular Paleontology Field Station at 8:44!!! How has this awesome thing escaped my radar?

No comments: